Monday, January 11, 2010

addiction love

addicted ..to ...
my craze for shawls were huge . if theres a possibility of getting all , i will buy em . 7 Of them , i bought it at one go . Nope , not impulsive . But i love to own them and flaunt it with I - Style ;)

Some shawls i bought online . Some at the normal shops , even pushcarts . Well , it doesnt matter where i grab them . Its the colour that fascinate me , design too .
Im a messy girl , i know . And its great to know n found an organiser specially for my scarves ..

2 comments:

  1. salam sis..nice shawls u hv! where did u get the shawl organizer? my drawer pon dah senak takde ruang. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wkumsalam , i got it frm ikea . under wardrobe section . its only $9 jer .. its really good to organise the shawls ..;))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails