Saturday, January 9, 2010

I - STYLE


I am one of her biggest fan ! To me , she's a fashion icon for Muslimahs in this decade . A beautiful lady . Whatever she wear , we want to own it ! Her dress , her bag , even her ring and not to forget the headscarf !! When i first browse through her photos , i wanted to try but afraid .
"What happens if it doesnt suits me ?" that was the biggest worry though the price for such a good quality of headscarf was very reasonable . We chat n finally bought .

It was , i must say , so cool . With the scrungees to make a very nice bun , the right shawl to stay in place and of course , the must- have headscarf ! I , for once felt like an arabian ~ self-proclaim . heh .

So here i am with I-Style ..psst .. pardon my oily face :/
Personally i felt that I - Style has created a new phenomena among the muslims . And is growing . Stylish yet modest ;)

I gone mad over this and have got myself up to 19 colors so far and still thirst for more !! So nice , so comfy . And if you've seen pple wearing , its gotta be I - Style and nothing else .
Go ahead and add Ifa Harmifa @ facebook now !! ;) Oh yes , do apply for ibanking ( e preferred mode of payment )

4 comments:

  1. I pun admire benda ni seh.. kalau u ade extra sell to me hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. takde extra la dear .. you go and buy la ;)) im very sure you will look stunningly pretty with i-style ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! (: Thank you for your interest & support sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...boleh upload gambar scrungees tu tak...have heard a lot of people saying abt it,ut got the least idea of what it is...many thanks dear..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails