Monday, March 15, 2010

Blessed am I

Phew .. it has been a busy week for us after we came back frm Puncak . High energy throughout till we didnt stop talking until sunrise . Madness !

Its the 59th bootcamp that we went together along with participants frm Indonesia , Malaysia , Phillipines, Thailand and of course Singapore . Many lives have changed including me. Ehem ehem ..

I used to throw things anywhere . For me , so long as theres no dustbin around me , i will take the opportunity to just dump the tissue or bottled drink on the floor . Lucky me , i wasnt caught . Lucky me , no corrective work order . Not even a fine . But after Bootcamp , things changed . Only now that i realise how much damaged i done to the wold by doing that . Insane isnt it ? Dump or what ? Why only now ? Yes only after Bootcamp .

For years , i have never had a father's love . i yearn for one . i even hated him so much . after many years i've gone through with my mum and siblings , we had enough . But only after Bootcamp , i realise how much i missed him . its not that im taking sides but its just a feeling from a daughter to a father . i totally envy my friends and relatives who still have a dad who love them so much . the last time that i think i met him was only early last year ,and till now ,i have yet to meet him . i also learn to forgive and forget . afterall , all of us are human beings who definitely make a mistake and life is just too short to hold on to any grudges .

I am a positive person now , looking forward to a better future and i hope you too , would come to the next 60th LIFE CHANGING BOOTCAMP . Don hesitate , if you really want to change your life !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails