Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fish market


Its our 1st time visiting Manhattan Fish Market and so the right time to have our lunch there as i was told by Mr Husband , they just got their Halal cert . Anyway , it was sooo sedaaaaap . I forgot what we ordered but definitely yummy . Fresh , hot when served and nice ambience . Now , we have another great option to fill our tummy apart from Swensens , Secret Recipe, Seoul Garden , Sakura and other restaurants . Will definitely come back , this time round with my other loved ones ;)

The one in the middle was mussels in butter sauce .. sinfully nicey , with garlic bread ..
Me having my fish and chips ..hot , fresh and my fish was big , i ended up giving half of my fish to Mr Husband ..

Please ignore his facial expression . He just cant wait to take his first bite . and the prawns are huge ! Thumbs up for Manhattan !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails