Thursday, March 25, 2010

....keep movin on...

i can almost see it
that DREAM im dreaming , but
there's a voice inside my head sayin
You'll never reach it

every step im taking
every move i make
feels lost with no direction
my faith is shakin

but I , I gotta keep tryin
gotta keep my head held high

Theres always gonna be another mountain
Im alwyas gonna make it move
always gonna be an uphill battle
sometimes im gonna have to lose
Aint about how fast i get there
Aint about what waitin on the other side
Its the climb

The struggles im facin
The chances im takin
Sometimes might knock me down but No Im not breaking
I may not know it but these are the moments that
Im gonna remember most
Yeah , just gotta keep goin
And I , I gotta be strong
Just keep pushing on

Keep on movin
keep climbin
keep faith
Its all about ... its all about THE CLIMB

p/s : a song that inspires me to go on n never look back ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails