Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not For Me .

Looks familiar ? YES ? NO ? Its been a while that I didn't took a train but when I did , I saw this advert outside the Mrt while waiting for the train . I couldn't believe what I saw . Allow me to read for you , ya .

OLDER EMPLOYEES ARE INVALUABLE TO ANY COMPANY - BIG OR SMALL . THEY ARE HARDWORKING , DEPENDABLE AND LOYAL . MORE IMPORTANTLY , THEY ALSO BRING ONBOARD A LIFETIME OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE . SO START RECRUITING , RETAINING AND RE-EMPLOYING OLDER EMPLOYEES EVEN BEFORE THE RE-EMPLOYMENT LEGISLATION TAKES EFFECT FROM JANUARY 2012 . FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW YOUR BUSINESS CAN BE RE-EMPLOYMENT READY , VISIT http://www.re-employment.sg/.

No ... don't go to the website ! Come on folks , have you ever seen aunty , a-mah , uncle cleaning your tables after or before you eat ? Seeing them sweeping , moping the floor . I am very sure you did and I for once never imagine if I were to be like them when I reach their age . I want to retire early , spend quality time with my family , go holidays and travel around the world . That is my dream . Don't you dare laugh because I will make my own dreams come true ! And definitely not working when my bones lack of calcium , when I am too tired to even stand at long hours . Can you imagine yourself working still ,when you should be resting at home and play with your grand-kids ??
This Uncle , despite being at the age of 71 and fit , he is still working .


This pakcik , still proudly working as Land Survey Assistant at the age of 61 .

68 , still contributing to the society as an Assistant Professor ?

I foresee that the longer I stay in Singapore , the more the government will increase the retirement age , which is not what I want . Today at the age of 28 , I am building my wealth for my future . I do not see myself having odd jobs or contributing more to the nation . At a ripe old age , I should be enjoying myself with my loved ones and I guess I have already done enough to the society .
So think , and join in with me . Look no further . Email me at anionrose@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails