Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ministry Of Retail

The very first time when I googled for a jumper over the net , I chanced upon this webby called Ministry Of Retail . Hmmm ..sounded very much like the government . Yeah .. Ministry of Manpower , Ministry of Education ,Ministry of Health and  etc . And I was hoping badly that it wasn't of those Taiwan Or Korean website . Else, I had to bear  so much shipping charges for shopping in overseas . Boy am I glad to know that its from Singapore !

There were so many websites that sold clothes online but why I particularly , in love with this one was because their designs were very much to my liking . Up-to-date and I'm spoilt with so many choices . As I am a pretty much plus-size , I had difficulties finding tops or blouses that I wanted to own . At times , everything was alright except for the chest . Sometimes , everything was ok except for the thighs . Sigh ..But here , in Ministry Of Retail ( MORE ), surprisingly I found that they cater to my sizes perfectly !! How wonderful could that be ?

Featured almost everything that you wanted in your wardrobe . From Urban to The Corporate Dress to Casuals even accessories like earrrings and scarves . They have free shipping , 10% off on selected items ( I personally like this because every week there will be apparels on discount and I am so looking forward to it each time to see whether my favourite design will be on discounted price or not ) and the most interesting part was FREE RETURN . Cool huh ? Yes , they are the first online apparel store that offer hassle-free return policy which means , in any situation where you aren't pleased with your purchase , you can return the item and get a refund . Because MORE wanted you to be a happy and satisfied customer . Well , I haven't done that yet as I am pretty much happy with their service and items . And how could I blog this topic if I am one unhappy customer ? Make sense ?

Recently , I added another jumper to my wardrobe and of course , where else could it be if not for MORE . I heart it so so so much . Yes to the extreme because of the material that was of a good quality , and hey who says wearing a jumper makes one a fat bump ? I wasn't really sure of other jumpers but definitely not from MORE . This jumper here , helped me alot . Concealed my flaws and my big tum tum .  Don't believe me ? Let the picture below convinced you , yeah ..



and all thanks to this image below that made me not think twice for making the purchase ;)
of course , I can't pull it off like this gorgeous model  but hey I for one , love it to the MAX !!!

Just a few days back , I went to MORE again trying to see any of my favourites were on sale . Haha , why not save if you can especially when I am saving my penny for my little home in 2012 . And guess what now ? I am in love with Autumn Goddess ! It was sleek and sexy and and and ...pheew ...incredibly beautiful . Great news was there's no restriction for shoulder and chest ! I was so delighted to know this as I always had problem with my chest area when it came to buying apparels . You can wear this in 3 ways too . Toga or tube or off-shoulder .
Pretty huh ?? I am so gonna get this piece real soon and go check the website for they have many gorgeous pieces for you to own at http://www.ministryofretail.com/.
Don't worry about how to purchase them as they will guide you step-by-step till you received them . Join in the mailing list so that you will not be missed out on the new arrivals or any special offers that MORE would like to give . I have no regrets shopping at MORE . And just like a saying goes , Good things MUST share . Thus , I am sharing with you on how my shopping with MORE was a breeze . So , what are you waiting for now ? Go and grab those gorgeous pieces before I do ;)
Happy browsing and Happy shopping !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails