Saturday, July 24, 2010

over the week


My days have been pretty much mundane . And I knew I have been neglecting my blog , though I'm trying very hard to update every now and then . Ok , ok , I will try ok but no promises . 17th July was Hanis 26th birthday but it was a day filled with not much surprise for her because number 1 : the beloved fiance had to work . Number 2 : both Wan & Arina was out of town . Number 3 : both Jo and Baz had to attend company's dinner . And didn't I ever share with you how wonderful friend Hanis was ? Because again despite all these , she was still happy . And boy am I glad to know that . As she had made plans with her family , Mr and I thought it would be good if we can just pop by down her void deck to say hello and surprise her with just a little celebration just a few minutes before midnight struck . Yes , a little . Don't expect too much because there wasn't much people and we were doing it a very subtle manner . We got her a matching suitcase earlier month to match with his fiances' but again , since we had a little bargain from Fox , I thought we shouldn't let go of this great deal . Nah , the biggest gift was still a friendship we made . How can there be a celebration without a cake ? Mr suggested a slice from Secret Recipe . haha , yeslah you read it right ! A slice but a huge one . We battled upon Tiramisu and my fav Banana Choc Cake . Mr had to surrender because how can the award winning cake lose over Tiramisu ? Sorry dear , I get your Tiramisu when your birthday comes in December ,aye ? So again , Happy 26th birthday from us and I believe your dreams will come true . Soon !!
alright , I knew I'm a bit slow but aiyah ..never mind that , now that I've watched this amazing movie over at sister's crib . I am not really a big die hard fan of SRK but I knew he's a great actor . I love almost all his movies especially the evergreen ones like Kuch Kuch Hota Hai , Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham , just to name a few . I was quite surprise to know that this movie above DID NOT have any much singing and dancing like any other hindi films . It was a great movie , straight-to-the-point and again , SRK played very well as Rizvan Khan along with the beautiful actress Kajol who had a great chemistry when they worked together ;) I like that .
ever since I entered FFG , I learnt not to criticise their performance being an actor or actress , I learnt not to complain each time a movie sucks big time but I value and find the moral of the story which the producer or director was sending . in MY NAME IS KHAN , i found that we should not have any grudges among other races and when we commit to do something , make sure you really commit to IT !
go and watch it if you haven't . please don't think too much if you are not a fan of SRK . its the message of the movie that's important ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails