Wednesday, November 10, 2010

my very first assignment .

i have always love to look good and to me , looking good is not just by wearing the right apparels and shoes complete with accessories ( not too much though ) but being a woman , i am incomplete without painting colours on my face . yeah , i will never leave home without at least a powder on my face . and this is me , like it or not ;D

lately i have been approached by my two beautiful friends who wanted me to guide them personally on the basics of applying cosmetics . and of course i am super thrilled because i love to see my precious ones looking good too .

my appointment with sis ayu kept delaying of the fact that really, time didnt permits us to do so . i sincerely appologise for this . nevertheless , we finally make it today ! yes on the 7-11 ( think of the 24 hour store , so lame la me ) .

having to do it at my client's place is such a spendid choice . what a better way to learn at your own comfort home ! besides there's absolute no space over at my end . not until 2011 comes ;D

as i step into her luxury home ( my own definition ) , i go WOW . ooops, i have gone side-track here .
anyways , a few days back while making my way to work i saw how a lady apply powder on her face at a bus-stop . and i bet she was not alone . my own mum would do that to . you see , how frustrating it is to see that and i really wished that someone would  taught her the right way without damaging the beautiful skin . my mum ada stubborn sikit , wanna do her own way so i rest my arms .

giving some tips to sis ayu and guiding her step by step to achieving a polished look was my main objective . and im very glad she was able to learn something from me . heres an sms from her saying

" thanks sis for the make up tips ,. especially on the eyes part + putting on the eyelashes..its quite useful ."

so how can i not took a picture of us ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails