Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Testimonial : Yuniq Creations

Apart from the idiosyncrasy over shawls , I am very much in love with an accessory to make that shawl even more gorgeous and definitely a head-turner . Well , I am talking about hijab pins and these aren't any typical pins you met over at the boutiques .

It was beautifully handcrafted by the sweet , friendly owner of Yuniq Creations Aida Saini and mostly are one off . Very much exclusive for the unique YOU !

When it reached my hands , I was truly overwhelmed by how it was pleasantly wrapped . What more the workmanship . I am one extremely satisfied customer . Really . Else , I wouldnt want to waste my precious time having this entry .

This picture really dont do justice to the gorgeous Yuniq Crawls . Its either the photographer *blame me* or the camera that needs to be dump !
Started with these 3 crawls , I am now a fan of Yuniq Creation . True to its name , these lovely pins can never be found anywhere unless Miss Aida decided to put them in boutiques .

I suggest , you can also get these lovelies as a gift to your loved ones . I am pretty much sure that they too will love and appreciate Yuniq's work .

Here goes to my new collection of crawls <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails