Wednesday, December 15, 2010

bushy brows

how often do you go to beauty parlor to have your eyebrows trimmed ?

ive done threading , yes .

the normal plucking and shaving , also .

my brows got way too much out of shape and i thought of heading to Shu Uemura's counter for some help , since i am a member there . As many of you known , member do get priviledges . But luck wasnt by my side as they were always full each time i rang for an appointment . So disappointed .

benefit brow bar at Tangs orchard then came across my mind . Paying for slightly more , i assume that its got to be good , not to mention the professionalism the girls had . yup , i had mine ..... WAXED !!!! YES , eyebrows WAXED !!

i totally didnt know that their eyebrow service was a waxing one until the brow stylist told me to fill up a form that has questions like ,
" are you a Retin A user ?"
" do you have any allergies to wax?"

i was numb but still had the guts to continue with the service , all because i want my brows to be groomed . and boy , was i pleased !

let me tell you why .

i was asked to sit on a stool .
every procedure she made , the brow stylist would prompt me even when asking permission to answer the counter's phone call .
she combed my brows to see the shape and get me a mirror to look before she proceed to the next step .
before any waxing was done on my brows , she tested on my hand . at least i am well prepared on how warm the wax will be . just so to make me less shocked .  
step by step , she did . the pain was bearable .
after which , she applied aloe vera gel on my skin .
and of course ending the service by shading my brows with their Brow Zing and High Brow to make my brows look better than ever .



the result ?
neater , cleaner and of course so much better .

Ace Lee , the brow stylist suggested me to sign up for a package but if you must know , i just love to try other places and prefer not to commit on one just like i did with Browhaus but ended up not going there consistently . The thing was , Ace wasnt pushy . Thats what i like most .

My pleasant experience with Benefit Brow Bar was a good one and will definitely recommend to those who wants to try waxing for their brows .
Oh just remember to make an appointment at 67374780 .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails