Tuesday, June 21, 2011

whats hot in the kitchen ?

i have never had any interest in cooking . never !  ironically , mum and sis were an amazing chefs . their hands were just amazing .

now that i had myself a cooking hob and hood , its not a must for me to spice up the kitchen but took every opportunity to warm up that place . almost everyday after a tiring day at work , i led myself to start preparing our meal .

making mee goreng ...

a normal macaroni goreng .. hmmm a success !

roti john versi mummy . i love this quite a lot , following mum's recipe where the minced meat were put together in a curry paste n etc . you ended up eating this with a taste of the lil ingredients and not just minced meat only . served this with Lingham chilli sauce ;)

cooking in process ..

because i am not a fantastic chef , the reason why i have always cooked the same meal with different pasta every time . thank god the hubster have no complaint at all ;)

tried this lemon with white pepper chicken in a red peper sauce courtesy by a suria masak masak programme ..outcome ? not too bad though ..

my own version of ayam masak kicap .. we heart this !

please share your signature recipe to me . i would love to try !

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm looks yummy :) I've always enjoyed Malay food. The macaroni goreng and roti john looks absolutely yummy, recipe please? Haha. Oh and I like the shocking pink kitchen area and the open "bar-top" concept though my husband will surely faint at that idea.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails