Monday, January 4, 2010

Glow of love



Nur Kasih = Glow of love . Did you watch any of the episodes ? Or are you a fan of this drama , just like me ?
If you know nuts about this series , then perhaps i should lend you my dvd ;)

The series is compiled into 4 dvds , but currently only 3 volumes are available in store . The 4th one , not out yet . And im going to collect all 4 . Tis is the first Malay Drama series that im dying to own the dvd , apart from Prisonbreak .


I am not a big fan of any of the actors / actresses that made me hooked with this series . But its the flow of the drama which i personally love . I even forced Mr. to watch one of the episodes . He too , loved it ;)


Unlike other dramas , Nur Kasih captured my heart . And im willing to watch it all over again , 26 episodes ! Until , the dvd came .


A story that not just about love and sacrifise TETAPI nilai-nilai murni dalam keluarga yang dipaparkan dalam cerita ini . Enough said , take a peep at tis site , if you wanna know what is so the interesting about this series .



They played their role very well . Kudos to Kabir Bhatia , the man who directed this stunning show ;) Do you remember Faizal Ishak ? The one in this particular kids show in suria channel with semut biru .. Surprisingly , he's the assistant director for Nur Kasih . Imagine , two great people . Great drama series . What are you waiting for ?? Let me know if you wanna borrow ya ..


I heard that the Movie is coming .. yay *happy-dance*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails