Sunday, June 13, 2010

and the Trios go

To ...Bootcamp 61th .

Remember my previous entry on the Life Changing Bootcamp ? Yes , this time round its Arina , Syazwan and Alvin's turn to participate . Let me share with you a little bit about them .

From left : Nur Arina , Md Syazwan and Alvin .

Pardon Arina's face as she was tensed answering calls from the loved ones . Honestly , I dont know them at all . Yes we were real strangers until they were introduced to Ffg (Freedom Faithnet Global ). And I 'm proud to have them in our FFG group . They were young but yet have big dreams and dare to take risk . They think of their future , they want to be the agent of change . I , really admire their spirits !!
Arina , a bubbly little girl , but yet so demure . Once you can get along with her , she can be very chatty and friendly that you forgot she was once a shy pie . The only one thing that I for once can never forget is , she loves to frown . She will frown when you try to explain things , she will frown when you are answering her queries . Perhaps thats her habit ;/
Syazwan , is actually Arina's other half . To be honest , he's lack of confidence the first time I met him . When he talked , he tends to look down . Only after a while with Ffg , he changed . Slowly his confidence level build up . And he thirst for success ! Syazwan will go all the way up to fight for what he want and I truly respect him for that . At times , I couldnt believe that at such a young age , he's able to inspire people and make himself proud . Yet , he is still humble .
Alvin . He 's Syazwan mate . Still new to say much about him . But he is the Mr Cool guy . Take things easily . Chilled and relax .
I believe Bootcamp will unleashed their inner potential ! They will be back to Singapore more stronger than before !!
Till the next Bootcamp ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails