Thursday, June 17, 2010

SPECIAL RECOGNITION

I am suppose-sing-ly to say my THANK YOU speech on the stage and share with more than 1000 people in Jakarta but I think its going to be a pretty long one that a one minute sharing is not enough for me .

Hence, I decided to share this in here .


' There are some people in my life who really make a difference
They mean so much to me that I wonder
how I would ever get along without them
When I looked back , I can see the void
that they filled in my heart .
That's the way I feel about YOU.
YOU can brighten up my room just by walking in ,
talking to you on the phone makes my day
YOU'RE as good as your word
YOU're thoughtful and you're genuine
and YOU give others the benefit of the doubt
YOU make me feel special because YOU often go out of your way for me
YOU'RE not afraid to work , to do more than your part ,
to learn something new , to grow , to fail , to succeed , to take chances , to risk , to dream,
to say YOU are wrong , to forgive , to go all out for someone if YOU believe its right
I love all these things about YOU , they set YOU apart from others .
YOU 'RE different , YOU 'RE rare and I hope these qualities in you never change .
In case YOU dont know it by now , YOU 'RE so important to me .
I appreciate you and I feel blessed to have YOU in my life '


The YOU that have helped us alot in our amazing business are JOSEPHINE SONG and BAZLIEL KHOR . They are an amazing partners ! If only there was a Grammy Awards to give away A SPECIAL RECOGNITION trophy , I will hand it over to them . They are special in my eyes and will always be .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails