Friday, June 18, 2010

IMD

I have this soft spot for shaylas or they called it shawls . I believe those who hijab just like me , would have the same interest . Apart from shopping and search for clothes , bags and shoes which we definitely have more than a pair , hijabis like me would head down to Arab Street or even Geylang Serai to shop for a gorgeous 'tudung' . Thanks to the new generation now , we are I.T savvy . Most of us would love to shop online . Save the fares to hop on a public transport , save the fuel to get Mr. to send me over to the boutiques and best of all , I save my time . Cool isn't it ? Just click , click and make payment via Ibanking . Everything is so convenient . Heh .


There are so many websites to browse through and get hooked to their designs but for now , I am so much in love with IZANN MUTUAL DESIRE via facebook . On my personal point of view , IMD delivers such unique pieces and so gorgeous to make a lady even more prettier . Their pieces are limited yet exclusive so I really have to type my fingers fast enough to reserve the piece that I want . An added bonus to my shopping with IMD was , of its friendly and warmth service I receive from Sis Izann herself . She is a beautiful lady , herself . She modelled the pieces and make all hijabis thirst to have a piece for oneself , just like me .


When I receive the shaylas a few days back , I was thrilled to open the parcel . Amazingly , I fall for it . I am truly satisfied with the pieces that I bought cos having to pay for a price equals the quality that I get . And because the parcel was sent via registered mail at granny's place , mum was there to witness what I've bought . To my surprise , she didn't nag like she used to . You know , mums ?? They will nag at their kids for shopping this and that . Yeah I'm a big girl now . Married even so ,whats the nag for ? Ok ok side-track liao ..


I put on , one by one while Mum watched how I adorn them . She nodded and say "Cantik ! " which means beautiful in malay . I strongly agreed , happily . My mum have a good taste for everything . She have always want her children to look good . And when its not good in her eyes , she meant really well . Anyways , we love IMD !! And definitely be back for more .


To those who have not add IMD in facebook , what are you waiting now ? Add her and lets shop together !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails