Sunday, June 6, 2010

I AM a YEAR WISER

..... But still young at heart . heh .


If I can still remember Mum gave birth to me on the very 5th June 1982 , 28 years ago with me weighing 2.8kg at Alexandra Hospital . Today I am blessed . I am blessed to be able to live and see the world . I am blessed to be married to the nicest man on earth in my eyes , Fadzil . I am blessed that I am in FFG community ! I love my family , friends and truly I am glad and happy the way I am now .

There are so many things I want in life . So many wishes . So many dreams . And I know , my dreams will eventually come true ! Soon , its just a matter of time .


Sometimes there are things you actually want but it didnt happen . it didnt turn out the way I want . Funny it is , that what I wanted was a pair of shoes . A nice one . Probably from Pedro ;) But the mind is quick to change to a patchwork shawl in Bussorah Street . One of my favourite ~ Silk Studio . Thank you so much to my dearest Husband for making the trip there to get what I want . Yayness !


JOHN C . MAXWELL was one of my favourite author . It was , since Mentor Yin Fan introduced SUCCESS 101 to me . The book was amazingly written . And I am truely delighted to receive another 2 great books from Mentor Josephine & Mentor Bazliel as my birthday gift . Thank you so much . Both of you are making my dream come true . Few weeks back , when me and the Mr. went to Times Bookstore, I dream that we will have a bookrack full of John C.Maxwell books. And we certainly , going to do just that when our new home are ready in 2 years time . ;) Indeed , its Law of Attraction .






Million thanks to Jo , Baz , Hanis , Arina and Syazwan for making this happen . Thanks for the surprise .




The giant apple struddel was awesomely scrumptious !! Another choice of not having the normal cake .
Thank you sooooooooo much for making my day !!
Before I forget , that lovely dress and shawl from A&W and Double H fits me perfectly . Will wear it soon for my next presentation .
Love you all to the max !! Muax muaxx ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails