Wednesday, June 2, 2010

a used-to-be makeup addicts ?



I have been very passionate in dolling people's skin . Yes , unfortunately just the skin . I love to make them up with colours . Its one of my favourite past time apart from going shopping and catching up a movie . And perhaps that is why I ended up being in a beauty industry for more than 4 years .

I remember inviting my cousin n friends up over to my home just to have a simple makeover without the professional photographer . Haha .. those were the days ;)


Below are some of the makeovers I've done personally . Dont laugh . Its seriously something simple onny ..




BEFORE

AFTER

And besides making up their lovely faces , I personally love Makeovers !! Well , sometimes you need to remind yourself that you are actually pretty . And somehow makeovers for me , boost up my confidence level .

Here is a picture of me last year in a makeover ;) heh heh ..

I love every single bit of it !!


So , you see ..I am so into it . You bring me to any cosmetic counters , I bet you will love me as a customer . Every single item from shadows to the lips , I would love to try . Madness isnt it ?

The irony of all , though my passion is still strong and no doubt that I have tons of cosmetics , I dont really put on much now as compared to last time . I seriously dont know why .

Perhaps I really must make use of it before it come to A waste ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails