Saturday, August 7, 2010

LOves ANd PretTy MuCH hate

Since my blog read '' To know me is to love me '' , i guess its only appropriate if i can share with you more about me so as to serve the purpose of the overhead sentence . Therefore , i decide to share with you what i love , what i like and what i hate . So , here it goes ...

things that i love and like much :-

i now think that i am really a girly lady because

1) i love cosmetics from low-end to the high end ones , as long as it does wonder to the face , i love it . so this means to say , i love to make-up . yes , thats my all-time hobby ;) apparently there's three full bags of cosmetics ,which i think its time for me to do a check on them and discard or donate it to my sister . She of course , always have the priviledge ;)

2) i love to shop for heels . reason being , i am only 1.57m tall and plum haha so at least wearing heels make me tall and therefore slimmer . and when i walked , i walked with confidence . but the thing about me is , i always have blisters you see . especially when putting my feet on the new shoes . lucky for me , mr husband always standby plasters in his wallet ! oh ya , since its heels ..i always ensure that its really comfy for me to walk because i walk a lot with heels . of course on occasion where the jalan-jalan is on the beach or trekking , i wont be on heels la ...thats unreasonable right ? oh i am a size 8 . used to be 7 though but its more comfortable with an 8 . or even 9 , worst . depends on the cutting actually because i have a broad feet .

3) i love long maxi dresses because since i am a hijab wearer , i am at my utmost convenient when i wore dress . i just love the flow of maxi dress . and oh , my current obsession is jumper for now !! though theres a bit of hassle when i want to pee but i feel that its kinda cool . just because i wanna look cantik , i have to pay for the price .. ;) there was once when i actually took off about 5 minutes just to pee ..aiyoyo ..

4) i have this soft spot for shopping online especially when eyeing for shawls and shaylas . my all time favourite , as you know in my previous entry was Izann Mutual Desire and the not-to-miss underscarves from I-style . heh .

5) i love the camera but i wasn't sure if the camera loves me . lol . loves photography . i believe pictures will always bring back memories of the past .

6) i just cant go out without spraying perfume . it doesnt complete me . i have a few on hand now but my all time favourite are Chanel Mademoisselle , Chloe , Burberrys and Juicy Couture and oh , Stella Mcartney . perfumes and scents are really individual .

7) i have a sweet tooth . just couldnt resist ice-cream  and chocolates and oh , durians ! anything sweet , that is . from those uncles along the roadside selling $1 to Ben and Jerry to even Baskin Robbins whenever i go Malaysia .

8) whenever there's the new edition of Chic , Sutra , Manja , Simply Her magazine , i will buy . me and mum are an avid reader of those . and when we get to pop over to Johor , we would definitely grab Nona , InTrend , Jelita , Glam and occasionally Impiana or Saji . From those , we were inspired by whats the latest trend be it from fashion to home decor .

9) i love to see beautiful ladies . from top to the bottom . just envy them . so ladies , if you happen to see me out there looking at you from top to bottom , you should be flattered . dont get me wrong , im not a lesbian ok . i love my handsome husband ..lol ! and im not one who want to carik pasal by staring at you gorgeous ladies , i just love to see beautiful creation by god .

10) now im pondering what else ?? hmmm ...

ok since i couldnt think of anymore that i love , i share with you what i dont personally like .

1) i dont favor vegetables . if can , i try not to eat . haha childish me !

2) will try many means of not pee-ing in the public toilet whenever possible , unless i have no choice . i just couldnt bring myself to go each time i see the bowl so eeeuuuw..... n even more ridiculous when you have to pay 20cents for entry but end up puking because of the "cleanliness " . terrible !!

3) bad service . i think most of us wont go to a shop or boutique when the service is really bad huh ? yes i for one , will never step in . no matter how delicious your food is , how gorgeous your apparels is but if i cant stand the service that the staff rendered , its a no-no for me . and yes, im very particular in service . i think we should always serve our customers the best even if they never buy . not just because i used to be in service line , i am ya-ya here but its just the fact that everyone loves to be treated nicely ,aye ?

4) when taking trains especially , it really annoys me ! pushing pushing as though its going to be the last train of the day . this is so the typical singaporeans acting ! haaaiyoh !

ok thats about for now , will update this entry should i remember what other issues that i dont like . no offence people , this is me . this is Rosniyati .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails