Sunday, August 8, 2010

tress have chopped !

Like finally , after many many numbers of months . Why do I decide to head to the salon now ? Because its long and it got way too crumpled . Tangled to the extreme that I just felt like cutting that few strands off . You know , when one strand got tangled with another strand and another strand and it became like one big chunk ? I tell you , my hair is worst than that of a doll . I guess its partly my fault too , because after every shower , I don't practise combing my hair . I just let it be till its dry and i bun it up when its dry enough . Simple or should I say lazy ? haha..
All along I have never had long hair because I simply don't like and I don't think my face structure suits long hair . Ever since I got kicked out of my job ( read : being employee is never never safe ! ), I save all my penny not to visit the stylist for as you know, I am a hijab wearer . Which means whether I cut off or not , it doesnt matter much . It was until yesterday that I decide that I should join forces with Mr. to have a haircut . When I met Nesley ( i didnt know he was a salon manager until his card was given to me ) , as usual he asked what can he do for my hair . While he take a looked and touching my tress , he was shocked . He was wondering why was my hair in an absurd mess ! Well , isnt that the reason why I go to him ? To get my hair properly done and never tangled again ! Overall result , was a mere satisfaction . I actually expected more from him as he was from a high post and highly recommended by my ex colleague . Nah .. at least we have experienced it .



I just realise that it was a red and black affair for me .


oh ya , the funny thing was this . My appointment with Nesley was at 1730 pm and the minute I put my buttocks down to sit , Nesley asked me whether I could come back in an hours time . Me , being a nice customer , thought that it was alright as my hungry tummy already called for a dinner . So we head down to a Thai restaurant .





Among the three of our dishes that we ordered , we just love this one . Claypot chicken with thai sauce . Power !! Mr.was scooping the dry gravy until it was dry up . lol !

this one was green curry . pon sedaap , the gravy was thick and it was filled with generous chicken ( another chicken in the list ) . 
Nowadays Mr kept ordering longan drink ;) at least he chose one , a healthier drink over  quite number of dishes   . And when placing an order, he got mixed up with lychee and longan . tsk tsk ...

So here's the  aftermath . He don't really like it because it goes far too left . I mean the way the leading stylist ( by post ) styled his hair . Well , thats the first and the last .

Now , I am wondering when should I go for my treatment ( from package that already signed up for )which was left untouched by Anthony Hair Boutique . I must rang them up for an appointment before my sexy hair got tangled again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails