Saturday, August 21, 2010

Review : V.SHINE

It has been a long time since I last had my facial and I long for it . My skin was way too bad as compare to when I was still working as a beauty adviser . Mainly because for 2 main reasons .

1) I was damn lazy to even exfoliate with a facial scrub at home . Therefore , the result was a dull-looking skin .

2) I had no time to even walked to the facial salon to had a proper treatment plus all the late night sleep and poor eating habits made my skin looked so fatigue .

Nevertheless I am blessed because despite all the bad conditions my skin looked , I am glad its free from volcano eruptions ( a nicer word for pimples ) ;) Too often , I envy beautiful ladies out there who have flawless skin *thinking of Fann Wongs whose skin like an egg* , who dont have to put on makeup to cover any flaws but yet still look good . How I wish !

A while ago , Mr came back home with a new product which made me went berserk . It was really new to me because I havent heard of it until it reached me . Let me introduce to you V.SHINE WHITENING MOISTURIZING REVITALIZING MASK . Just in time for me to do a little mini facial at my own comfort place , where else if not home ?

Pardon me for the bad lighting . Anyway , this amazing beauty product does wonder to our skin . One set contains 2 boxes , each with 8 mask inside . Total of 16 masks , WOW !! As on the box written , " The optimized vitamin C in AA2G will work more efficiently to the skin to achieve better LIGHTENING and PURIFYING effect and enhance skin elasticity and help to reduce skin blemishes .The super moisturizing factor pentavitin and hyaluronic acid can hydrate the skin on application and contribute to a whole-day moisturizing effect, which makes the skin feel always moisturized and show off its natural lustre."

We decided to try ourselves to see whether how true it was . And I got Mr to be my guinea pig first . As what I used to learn and practised , before applying or putting on any facial mask its best to exfoliate your skin to remove any dead skin cells first so that the penetration of the mask will be better ;)

Step 1 : Cleanse your face with your facial cleanser .

Step 2 : Use your facial scrub and exfoliate your dirty dead skin cells ..eeee..

If you may ask , what brand Im using , its La Prairie Foaming Cleanser and Dr Brandt microdermabrasion which I totally loved !

Step 3 : On a dry skin , apply the V SHINE MASK onto your face . But before that , I snapped a picture of him BEFORE the magic happens .


Honestly , I dont understand why the mask was divided into 2 pieces .One is for the upper part of your face and then you have to peel another one for the bottom part of your face . Unlike other facial mask that was designed as a whole , this one aint user-friendly .
Wait till 15 to 20 minutes and remove the mask . Some tips when wearing : you may want to refrigerate the mask first before wearing for that 'icy-icy' feeling or in warm water (no more than 70degrees, else the result will be that I have to meet you in the hospital . Lol !! ) to get a warm mask . As a start , we prefer to do at room temperature , straight from the packaging .
You may be going bonkers , having to wait for 15 minutes but I think its good that you take this time to rest your eyes or read a book while the ingredients do their work . You need a lil patience if you want to look good , ya .

So , the aftermath .

Voila ! We love it . The result : Brighter and we felt that our skin was full of moisture . A bit of tightness too as it enhace skin elasticity .
We would definitely do this 2x a week as part of our beauty regime . Say no more to fatigue looking skin . Should you want to know more about this amazing product , drop me an email at anionrose@hotmail.com or for those who knew me , you can sms me too ;)
Beauty however , is from within ! Till the next entry ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails