Monday, September 6, 2010

4 more days

Hello !!!

I knew I have neglected this blog of mine . All thanks to the raya preps which I enjoyed much and work have been making me busy nowadays . Nope , I ain't complaining . Just letting you know , my current situation with regards to this blog . Also , reminding you that I am not missing .

I really put my hats off to those bloggers who are still able to find time to blog despite their busy schedule . I honestly salute them !

Counting down to Syawal , I was so excited to look forward to this big day .

I hope you too , feel the same way . Thus , I would like to seek forgiveness to all my relatives and friends for any wrong-doings with or without any intention that have hurt you . Hope to see all of you soon ;)

This year's Ramadhan is definitely extra special to me and made me realise that I am afterall a human who never fails to make mistakes . Who have flaws , like no other .

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Maaf Zahir Batin

Sincerely ,
Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails