Thursday, September 16, 2010

Big Congrats !

Remember this entry ? We would like to say our big THANKS to all who have put in their effort and time by voting us or more to the sister who was the official Winner of the contest !

Thank you once again , we were touched by all the response from friends and families who supported us and gave all words of encouragement .

On behalf of my dear sister , I went to collect the prize at Doll Me Up studio in Tampines and met the beautiful founder , Nazlin Hilal .


The prize consist of 5 beautiful shadows , a lippie and a lipgloss . These added to the rest of Doll Me Up collection that we have .

Just because I landed on their studio , I remembered my dear cuzzie Kak Zizah got a golden glow blush from DMU and I heart the colour . But that one , was no more available in DMU.  How sad ! So , Sis Nazlin advised me to grab something to replace that and I kinda love it .

Seashell blusher . Yes it is a blusher . You may put it on top of your normal blush to enhance the glow and can be as a highlighter just above your blush and on your nose ;)

Thank you once again and we strongly believed , all those who participate are winners too !

We couldnt thanked enough to Sis Nazlin for everything , for giving us the opportunity to be glam just for a day .

Thank you all , we love you !! muaacks <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails