Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the one i have to walked with .

Apart from the craze that I personally have for shawls , I am now obsessed with shoes . Not that I dont previously , but it seemed to me that it had grewn big . For those who never met me before , I am blessed with a height of 1.56m tall . Therefore , I always hooked with heels , wedges or platform whenever I wanted to buy and put on to make me look tall and walked with confidence , heh. Rarely , I had my sandals or slip-ons unless going to the market or the beach . I used to love Charles and Keith collection and bought a couple of  pairs from there . Aldo ones were just as good , I love their designs too . Not forgetting Pedro and one of my friend's favourite Nine West .

And just when I wanted to have a pair but there's a slight hole in the lil pocket of mine , I will just wait for SALE  !
Apparently there have been quite a number of online businesswomen who sold shawls , brooches , clothes , cosmetics , contact lense (amazing but its true ! ) ,bags and even shoes ! I can never buy shoes online for fear that it might not fit me as I am one with a broad feet even when measurements are given . Well , that have always been my idea when it comes to shoes . No matter how gorgeous the shoes looked and how much I wanted to buy , the fear was always there.
" what if it doesnt fit me ? ... what if nobody wants to buy if I cant fit ? ... what if the quality is bad ? ..."
So much worries went on my head UNTIL I lay my eyes on this gorgeous , beautiful pair with such a reasonable and affordable price that I guarantee there wasnt sold in any of the boutiques mentioned above . I thought about it for a few days before the pre-order close and finally rest my mind off when I decided to buy even when my closest kin told me its a simple design which doesnt WOWed her , as the mms was sent to her .


Guess what ? When the pair came on my hands , I was very much satisfied and went berserk for once as the pair was way much gorgeous than on the picture . The glitters you saw , is true to touch and not of those that is matte or gloss finishing .  And it was very very very comfy ! No blisters at all till now . The dear sister got Wowed this time when I show her the pair . Kudos to Fyda Nizam for bringing in this piece and was patient with me throughout the entire weeks of waiting . This blink is exceptionally just for Eid apart from my other Jeffrey Campbell inspired black heels .
Now , no more worries of buying shoes online . They are just the same as the normal shoes you bought at the malls .If you are a size 6 and most of your shoes are size 7 , then go for 7. Thats my lil advise .  The extra bonus you got here was the designs that seemed like nowhere to be found with such a great price to pay , and I love it every bits . Huuhuuu ....





I bought another pair , this time supporting my dear cuzzie at http://www.skeenster.tumblr.com/ . It was love at first sight and never did I regret it . When I receive it , I was thrilled !!! My first ever red suede shoes with an edge . Ooo la la ...

One of my favourite is also XQUISIS from facebook . Add her up if you havent , they brought in gorgeous designs at an affordable yet reasonable price . Ive yet to buy any from XQUISIS but been eyeing a pair to two .. wooots woots ..

What shoes you are wearing tells so much  of a person . Be different , be extra different !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails