Saturday, September 25, 2010

Second Eid as a wife

The title for this entry is so bold ,dont you think ?

And yes , it was my second time and god blessed to be able to meet Syawal again . Unlike previous year where  I can actually going visiting almost to all house with my family and in-laws , this year is a little bit different . We went separate ways most of the time as I am still abiding to my roster at work . I am  happy and in fact much more happier to know that I am able to give green packets to the little ones .

Time flew too fast .

                                                              hari raya aidilfitri 2009 with my in -laws

                                                hari raya aidilfitri 2010 with the Jumalis'


 
This year , all of us are missing someone very dear to us . Allahyarham Haji Hori Bin Matrais.
Photo taken Eid 2009 where he was still around . The joyful Eid wasnt full of joy as before .

                          My very first idulfitri in 2009 .. and many more years to come , insya allah .

                                                   Fiery RED for this eid 2010 and Im loving it .

                                  My beloved family sans the lil Qaseh and Qazi still unborn yet 2009



and this year complete with the lil ones .. anyway if you noticed this year 2010 pictures are slightly blurred . All thanks to the camera who went down this year . Anyway , I enjoyed my cookies and rendang .
How was yours ?
This was fortunately part one of raya . Part two will soon be up .
Enjoy while you can ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails