Wednesday, September 22, 2010

random sharing on cosmetics

Apparently there have been quite a number of friends asking me about the cosmetics I have been wearing . Probably the pictures that Ive uploaded in facebook , make them more curious on how do I get that look . Therefore I decide to blog about it today .

Cosmetics are individuals , I must say . You may like this colour of shadow or lippie but it may not suit me . But be BOLD and have fun playing with colours , you will certainly look good .  The safest eye technique for a newbie , would be smokey look . It doesnt have to be black to get the smokey effect but you can play with dark browns and the brown family . Or even dark blue or dark green . Well , anything dark ;)
Why smokey look again is the safest because it takes a lot of effort and skill to balance both eye colours together . And by having smokey look , it just stays right . On the days when my eyeliner got smudge , I didnt panicked as it wasnt much obvious for people to take noticed . heh , i like . Just before I miss , putting on Doll Me Up Eyeshadow base is a must before you swipe your eye colours onto your lids . I love the base so much because it make my eye colours more intense and pigmented and for such a big packaging , it last very long . You know , I am one with oily eyelids and its so damn frustrating when the colours get so dirty and crease appears . Now, I dont have to fret anymore .

Oh yes , another tips when you have dark brows . Do not use black or dark brown to shade your brows . You will look just like a horrible monster . Yikes !! What I would advise is to go for something light . Your brows will be more soft and subtle . I have black brows , real black . And what I use was Chanel eyebrow pencil in blonde . My all -time favourite cos its soft to touch and when I made a mistake , it can be easily erased.

And with an intense colour on the eyes , go plain on the lips . Either a gloss will do or opt for a nude colour lippie . Honeylove from Mac cosmetics was make-up artist Wiwit 's fave . Mine is still Angel from Mac . I have been wearing it for years and still love it ;)

Shu Umuera and Mac have quite a fair numbers of nice lashes ! Get those volumise ones pleeease ! Honestly , whats the point of you wearing falsies if you just wanted to look natural ? Save all the time , glue-ing your falsies and apply mascara ! My favourite is Zoom lash from mac . Reasonable price for a nice volumatic lashes recommended by I NOUVI make up artist . Yves Saint Lauren have very good mascaras too . Try their volume mascaras !!

Of all , you can never miss putting on the most important one on your face and that is what else if not FOUNDATION . Truth be told , Make up forever ones is still my utmost top list . You can have a peaceful and more personal one-to-one with the make up artist over at their boutique at Stamford house , City hall . Amidst from the crowded ones at sephora . However , I do love Double Wear from Estee lauder . When I put on , it doesnt go cakey and with a little dot , it covers my flaws too .

Make up is not only for the young and pretty ones , you too can have the desire look that you want with a little bit of effort . Should you need my service , email me at rosniyati05@yahoo.com.sg as Im doing freelance now ;)

Happy dolling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails