Tuesday, December 28, 2010

floss no teeth .

you know how frustrating it was when you wanted to try the taste of it , but you cant because its not Halal ? it was , at least for me .

my friends told me that the floss over at the Breadtalk was very sedaaap and popular among the bread lovers , but i had to hold my tongue and hang on to it because i definitely couldnt eat them .

what was so nice about the floss ? does it melt into your mouth ? i just dont get it lor . until ....
i strike upon a photo in facebook of this CHICKEN FLOSS PRATA . goodness , for once i just felt like jumping for joy in the car when my mister decided to go for it .


come on ...just admit to me that you are salivating now , dont be shy !
the prata was crispy and they didnt stinge on their flosses, maybe because they knew that its my first time trying them so i guess no harm pouring a lot on the prata *beams*
i love love love love what i ordered . and what i also love was the ambience. i felt like entering someone's function when i first had my feet into the indoor cabin of their cartel . just take a look and you know what i meant. 

even their outdoor looks appealing to me . maybe because it was already night and those who chose to sit there , also enjoyed the breeze while chatting with their friends. the bonus part was this place opens 24hours . so yeah , just in case your tum tum are making noise , head down to Big Splash .
oh Yeah , how can we not order something that they are known of ?

Teh Tarik !!!
so now you know , the obvious place we went to . MR TEH TARIK @ Big Splash !!
i shall surprised you the taste of chic floss until you head here . before i forget , their chic floss murtabak was doubly awesome !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails