Friday, December 31, 2010

whats in and not 2010

in just a few hours time , we are moving forward to a new year . the year of the rabbit where my mum and sister was born . i shall not make any resolution for this 2011 because i knew listing down  , will not fulfill at anytime . lets just move with the flow .

flashback of 2010 :-

1) the passing on of my beloved one and only grandfather on 4th February 2010 in National University Hospital . god knows how much i missed him . may he rest in peace . ameen .

2) our trip up and down from Jakarta to KL

3) my big time crazy over shawls gone really huge ! thanks to all the online sellers who really had a good taste in choosing the best for their customers and one of them was ME !

4) going back to work after a year stucked in the house , making myself experiencing two jobs in a year . That's enough for me to go back to my beloved beauty industry .

5) arrival of my little nephew , Qazi Idraki , whose now at eight months , i am sure you will grown up to be not just a handsome man but someone that the society will loves .

6) my independent trip to Surabaya all alone !! alhamdulillah i am safe .

Looking back , i never thought that 2010 was a bad year for me . Afterall , i am still here surviving and bless am i to have gone through all these .

2011 comes and i am so much looking forward to our OWN nest which is making its way to us REAL SOON , new prospect and career growth in my new job and a short trip to Thailand or Hong Kong maybe , would do us good ?

Goodbye Tiger , Welcome Rabbit !!!

Now i shall leave you with a sneak preview of my photoshoot with Sutra magazine to wrap up my whole blog entries for 2010 .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails