Friday, August 13, 2010

Praise to God

Alhamdulillah , praise to God . To those who knew me , I am very sure that you know what was my occupation for the past one year . The normal reactions I received when my friends and relatives knew that I did nothing , except being a wife to the husband , were always in awe. Ironically when we had a job , we always not want to work . But when we were not working , we wanted to get ourselves a job . You may asked all the women out there , we are the same . Unless , you are a millionaire then its a different story . Well , I am moving towards that - my dream . Please don't laugh . heh .

I did not make any effort to find a job after Sisley until recently , when I started to get bored at home . I thought it was a great idea to get back on my feet , gain another experience , meet new people (colleagues , I mean ) , and have my own pocket money . This time , without having to spend with guilt ( im a spender so , i often get mr to buy me things which in the end made him mad ) . I am fated to be always recommended by my good friends when it comes to finding job . From Guardian Pharmacy , I was recommended by Aishah which I get to know Hana . And through Hana , I was offered a job at Leonard Drake Skin Care and Health Spa . The ex-trainer of Leonard Drake then recommended me to Yves Saint Laurent as a makeup artist but I didnt sustain for too long . Until Belinda ,who was a great friend that I knew during my days with YSL , recommended me to Sisley . Don't you think its like a circle of chain ? Needless to say , I am blessed . I thanked God for the path that he have made for me and I wished to thank to all those people above who have made a big difference in my life . Without you people , I think I will be jobless . Really !

I managed to send out a few resumes ,hoping that I could be able to be part of their family but luck wasn't on my side . Guess what ? Yes , you are right !! Another friend got me a job. Ida(my ex-colleague in Guardian , yes we still kept in touch !) and me had a good chat , when she suddenly wanted me to try the same company that she worked for six solid years . Without further a-do , I called and looked for the Hr Manager . I was accepted immediately after my interview . Alhamdulillah . Only God knew how I felt . It was the first day of Ramadhan . Berkat bulan mulia . Thank you so much to a great friend , Ida . Semuga Allah swt melimpahkan rezeki yang berlipat ganda kepada semua yang telah membantuku . Amin .

 I am very much excited and look forward to a new chapter in my life , on Monday . To learn and adapt , is another thing . Most importantly , I am no longer a homemaker but a Nutritionist Adviser by profession . Thank you so much to everyone ! My prayers have been aswered , alhamdulillah .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails